Terms and Conditions
1. Using this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
- The terms 'Allsortz.biz' or 'Allsortz' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website.
- The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The website is maintained by Allsortz.biz, Pembridge HR6 9HA
- Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every effort is made to ensure the information provided on the website is accurate. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for these to the fullest extent of the law.
- All sizes stated on the website are approximate.
- This website is copyright © Allsortz.biz 2010-2016. It contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from the relevant owner. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All stock is subject to availability.
6. Faulty or damaged goods
- We take great care to make sure the products you buy from us are sent out to you in good order. In the unlikely event the goods you receive are faulty or damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt by email.
- Please keep all the packaging in case we have to make a claim for damaged goods with Royal Mail or the Courier. We may ask you to return the goods, (although sometimes forwarding a photo of the damaged item may be sufficient), but please do not return anything until we have issued you with a product returns authorisation (PRA) number.
- If we do ask for goods to be returned, we will advise you on which postal service to use. In accordance with the DSR's, if the goods are found to be faulty/damaged, we will refund the cost of return postage for the item(s), provided the postal service we have advised is used. We will always offer a full refund of the amount paid for faulty/damaged goods, but if available, we may offer a replacement instead if you prefer. This will be sent at no delivery cost to you.
7. Distance Selling Regulations (DSR's)
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your order within seven working days for a full refund. However, the DSR's do not apply to any items supplied to your own personalised specifications.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must notify us in writing. Our email address is: email@example.com
- If you cancel once the goods have been dispatched, please request a product returns authorisation (PRA) number before returning the order to us. (Please do not return anything until we have issued you with a PRA number and advised what delivery method to use.) It is useful to keep a copy of any emails or proof of posting your notification.
- When returning an order, it is your responsibility to ensure reasonable care is taken of the goods whilst in your possession, that we receive them undamaged and with their original packing. You are also responsible for the cost of returning the order to us. Your statutory rights are not affected. For full details, please refer to a copy of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- You must advise us by email within 7 days of any shortages or discrepancies on your order.
9. Non-delivery of order
- We always obtain proof of posting, but in the unlikely event of you not receiving your order, please allow 10 working days after the due delivery date before contacting us to advise of the details, in order for us to report it. Claims are limited to the amount you paid for the missing order including any postage where applicable.
10. Prices/Delivery Locations
- All prices shown on the website are in GB Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- Currently, we deliver to the United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands/PO Boxes/BPFO addresses).
Allsortz.biz may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.